Our COVID-19 Response
The novel coronavirus restrictions have impacted Truckmax USA Inc and we would like to take a moment to talk about our commitment to safety for our customers and staff. As of March 18, 2020 the Sonoma County Health Officer has issued a health order for residents to shelter in place until further notice. This directly impacts our employees and customers which requires social distancing of at least six feet and alloys for necessary business to continue to operate. At the current time we are open for online sales.
Our hours of operation are adjusted to 10:00AM - 5:00PM Monday - Saturday, Sunday Closed. We also are conforming to the health guidelines set forth by officials to clean and sanitize common areas and vehicles that customers or employees may come in contact with. This includes before and after test drives of vehicles and vehicles used for pickup or drop-off for service. If you have any questions about our policies or procedures please contact our general manager Fred Townsend at 707-766-6900
We genuinely care and value our customers and team members. We are committed to helping with your transportation needs and will be there every step of the way, Thank you
* Update 03/31/2020 We are offering delivery of any vehicle purchase. Please contact us for more information and limitations.
- Truckmax remains open from 10:00AM to 5:00PM Monday thru Saturday
- We are closed Sundays
- Service and Sales are open at this time
- Free home delivery for any vehicle purchased *
- We are taking extra procautions to protect you and our employees